Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Comments


Wise Uses of our Resources: Deforestation


Creator: Quincey Caldwell

I am really shocked by looking at your pictures of deforestation. We are ruining what we have so lucky been given. It really hurts that people would cut trees down and entire forests sometimes. It makes me sick to be honest. I do agree that we should stop cutting the trees down. We can also plant more, possibly even create volunteer groups, don't you agree? The more people that get involved, the more we can get done to better and preserve the wildlife. It may be hard to intrigue people in the cause but we really should try, before it is too late. This clearly shows the issue and good way to solve it with a list of sources given.



Wise Uses of our Resources: Global Warming


Creator: Sofia Diaz

When I first started to play your slideshow, your first image really hit me. Did you purposely chose; this powerful image gets us to realize that man is the reason for the global warming, which is represented by the fire on the the Earth inside the human’s hands. I also am astonished to learn that 6 billion metric tons of carbon dioxide has been immersed into the air in less than 15 years! This is truly disheartening. I agree, we need this to change and take action. I believe if enough people stood up for this cause more, it will get more attention and change. This is an amazing presentation of explaining the influence of global warming on the world, with a complete source list.

No comments:

Post a Comment