Thursday, November 7, 2013

Status Update #5

The black turtle seed plants are growing beautifully and I know they will stay green and strong. Our plants have sprouted little purple and white flowers on them. I think the flowers will sprout beans from them, and therefore new plants can be grown from them. Our plants can grow in numbers by reproducing throughout the garden. Factors that limit the number of bean plants in the garden are the limited amount of space, resources, such as water sunlight and nutrients, and if the soil stays fertile and nourishing. I think the carrying capacity for the number of bean plants the garden box can hold are 50 plants, because it may be able to physically hold more plants, but I believe the resources the plants rely on would not be able to feed the needs of more plants.



No comments:

Post a Comment