In my opinion, this particular topic is extremely fascinating because it is an issue within the world that needs to be solved as soon as possible. Furthermore, if we don't find an efficient solution in a timely manner, then human beings will have to suffer the consequences. I am astonished that there are several types of pollution. Moreover, I am impressed with how much elaboration that you incorporated within your presentation. Due to this informative content, I was able to attain more useful knowledge. However, one thing that I believe could improve your presentation is the legibility of your text. Because the particular font colors that you chose contrasted with the background, it was somewhat difficult to read. A connection that I formulated between your topic and my topic was that the greedy consumption of fossil fuels has led to pollution within the Earth. By the way, can you provide more background information about pollution in general? In summation, your presentation was great.
In my opinion, this particular topic is extremely fascinating because it is an issue within the world that needs to be solved as soon as possible. Furthermore, if we don't find an efficient solution in a timely manner, then human beings will have to suffer the consequences. I am astonished that there are several types of pollution. Moreover, I am impressed with how much elaboration that you incorporated within your presentation. Due to this informative content, I was able to attain more useful knowledge. However, one thing that I believe could improve your presentation is the legibility of your text. Because the particular font colors that you chose contrasted with the background, it was somewhat difficult to read. A connection that I formulated between your topic and my topic was that the greedy consumption of fossil fuels has led to pollution within the Earth. By the way, can you provide more background information about pollution in general? In summation, your presentation was great.
ReplyDelete