Thursday, November 14, 2013

Wise Use Of Our Resources Presentation

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/11zGwfMr02ju9nIXXAQEW-4glzUGWIYGpxSbMoKoQrEY/edit#slide=id.p

3 comments:

  1. Before I even read your presentation, I thought about how much resources humans rely on fossil fuels annually and when the amount of resources humans consume per year. When I further read on, I figured out much more causes for the decrease of fossil fuels. The products made with fossil fuels greatly effects my topic of deforestation because the fumes gave off from the creation of these products could cause global warming. If the level of carbon dioxide increases and if more trees get destroyed by deforestation, then global warming will worsen. A question I have about your post is how long is it until the earth runs out of fossil fuels and how alternatives could be used to replace them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was looking over Jacob’s Presentation, I noticed right away all of the visuals. When I looked closer, I saw that the visuals did not really tell the story of his issue. He did not really give a comprehensive list of the causes/consequences of this issue. However, he did go very into depth about possible solutions, so that sort of made up for it. He did include all of the sources used to create this presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your presentation because I completely agree that we humans need to stop relying on fossil fuels. I also liked your possible solutions to our fossil fuel dependence. Your presentation relates to mine because the use of fossil fuels causes air pollution, which is my topic. Why did you not include the consequences of fossil fuels?

    ReplyDelete