Thursday, November 21, 2013

Wise Use of Our Resources Comments

Presentation: Wise Use of Our Resources: Deforestation

Location: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ywakTJN2pdLuiIEe7PPYVbsHkEvuMMzYNZuMi3DMHqk/edit#slide=id.g1790633c3_30

Creator: Mako Goldston

My Response: The first thing my eyes were drawn to was the picture of the trees shaped like lungs.  From this picture I can tell that cutting down trees affects peoples' and animals' health.  I also did my presentation on deforestation.  Something I noticed that our presentations have in common is that we both talked about how cattle ranching is a cause of deforestation.  Your presentation was very well put and the pictures really represent the topic.  Something I believe you should have put into your presentation is how the causes of deforestation caused it to begin with.  I also liked how I could tell that your information is reliable because of the variety of sources you used.


Presentation: Wise Use of Our Resources: Global Warming

Location: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1dGPIyuz5eQvIc5w_ylwjF-e44WOmf5Hn3Al6GelUurI/edit#slide=id.p

Creator: Morgan Tong

My Response: The first thing that my eyes were drawn to was the variety of pictures each slide had.  I felt that they really showed the importance of your topic.  From seeing the effects of global warming to the Earth, people, and animals, I can tell it is a serious thing to worry about.  The way that our presentations are connected that they are some of the biggest environmental problems today.  Honestly, I thought that your presentation wasn't missing anything because it had a lot of information and pictures to go along.  I also liked how many sources you used, which proves that your information is valid.

No comments:

Post a Comment