I responded to the presentations of Matthew Coleman and Katie Bowman.
Presentation: Wise Use of Our Resources: Fossil Fuels
Location: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1OmF4GxgJFNUEGbTGohYbONONilViTfW_gXPTrYWGbro/edit#slide=id.p
Creator: Matthew Coleman
My Response:
From my personal perspective, fossil fuels have been one of the most intriguing topics that I have learned about. Although fossil fuels are the primary energy sources that we use for transportation, they are still extremely detrimental to the environment. Due to this fact, it is imperative that human beings discover an alternative energy source that can be mass produced with little to no drawbacks. In my opinion, your presentation was profoundly solid because you made your points terse and included relevant visuals that enabled me to comprehend your topic with ease. One connection that I made between our topics is that the burning of fossil fuels releases a variety of gases that store heat from the sun within the planet; as a result, the average surface temperature increases. By the way, is there other information that you can use to elaborate more about your solutions? Overall, I enjoyed analyzing your presentation.
Presentation: Wise Use of Our Resources: Pollution
Location: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1-Ee-tiEEu5BMgceW-sJBsQCcwcwmRYK19GgnaBGge_I/edit#slide=id.p
Creator: Katie Bowman
My Response:
In my opinion, this particular topic is extremely fascinating because it is an issue within the world that needs to be solved as soon as possible. Furthermore, if we don't find an efficient solution in a timely manner, then human beings will have to suffer the consequences. I am astonished that there are several types of pollution. Moreover, I am impressed with how much elaboration that you incorporated within your presentation. Due to this informative content, I was able to attain more useful knowledge. However, one thing that I believe could improve your presentation is the legibility of your text. Because the particular font colors that you chose contrasted with the background, it was somewhat difficult to read. A connection that I formulated between your topic and my topic was that the greedy consumption of fossil fuels has led to pollution within the Earth. By the way, can you provide more background information about pollution in general? In summation, your presentation was great.
No comments:
Post a Comment