Thursday, October 10, 2013

Plant Status Update #2

        In my opinion, I am thoroughly impressed by the the growth rate of our plants.  Their leaves seem to be greener than the last time I precisely observed them in the garden.  Moreover, the three plants have a larger quantity of seeds.  Fortunately, the plants are still receiving the same amount of sunlight and water to assure that their growth rates are maximized and optimized.  As one can analyze from my previous seed update, I am still an advocate of the idea that the superb growth of our plants should continue if the exact methods of care are flawlessly executed.  According to my knowledge, our plants have been growing larger because they utilize the sunlight that they capture to make their own food.  In other words, this process that our plants have been harnessing is known as photosynthesis.  Honestly, I would assign our plants the first trophic level, and I would place them on the bottom level of an ecological pyramid because they are producers.  From my perspective, the plants will constantly develop and grow as more time passes by.







No comments:

Post a Comment