Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Autobiography of Anthony Rant


Hello, my name is Anthony Rant.  I was born in Palo Alto, California.  Currently, I live here in San Jose, California with my parents and younger brother.  A massive portion of my family lives in Sunnyvale.  Moreover, my grandparents on my dad's side live in Michigan.  Overall, I have an enormous family because my mom has eleven siblings.

I've never legitimately gardened or grown food before.  The minimal quantity of knowledge I have about gardening was gained from my mom because gardening is one of her hobbies.  I enjoy watching my mom garden because she grows a variety of foods in her garden.  She also cooks a majority of the meals in our house because her meals are extremely delicious.  There are a few times that she will use the tomatoes she grows in her garden to make the tomato sauce in her spaghetti.  I always cherish the few days we have spaghetti with her tomatoes because they enhance the taste.  My mom also makes lemonade because we have a lemon tree in our backyard.  I am very grateful that my mom has a garden because the foods that she grows add a unique element to her meals.  In my opinion, I believe my mom is the most experienced gardener in the family.  I am anxious to learn more about gardening in general during the experiment.

1 comment:

  1. Tony very good grammar and it is very descriptive you did a good job.

    ReplyDelete