Hello, I am Katie Bowman. I am originally from San Jose, California. I live with my mom, dad, brother, and two dogs.
I used to garden all the time at my house. I grew tomatoes, green beans, radishes, and other things that were in season. There are two people in my life who are experts in the art of gardening. My grandmother loves growing herbs and plants in her backyard, and she will spend hours outside to nurture her plants. As for my father, he worked on a farm that he owned for a lot of his life. He used to take my older siblings out there, and he would pay them 80 cents for every pound of grapes they picked. He was quite the business man. I hope I can grow plants as enthusiastically as my grandmother does and my father did when I am older.
That is so interesting Katie! My grandmother also loves to garden!
ReplyDelete